Once your Author Website has been set up, your first year of hosting is included in the Author Website Setup fees. You’ll then be responsible for a yearly website hosting and customer support fee for as long as you want your website to be available on the Internet. This ensures that your site is functioning, a back up copy of your site is safe and secure and technical support is only a call or e-mail away if needed.
Here's how the process works:
1. Purchase the Author Website Setup (Standard, Deluxe or Premier) directly from Balboa Press.
2. Representatives from our website design team will create your website and help you get started.
3. The first year of Author Website Hosting is included in the Author Website Setup fee. After that, keep your website available online by purchasing Author Website Hosting each year.
4. You'll continue to have access to technical support and your website will be operational and secure for one year.
* Our domain acquisition partner does not allow transmission of unsolicited email (Spam or not opt-in). If you violate this condition for service it is likely your website will be shut down and subject to a fee for reinstatement.